What to Expect:
Shipping & Delivery
How do I know if my order shipped via FedEx, UPS, or your Scheduled Freight Partner (XPO Logistics)?
The ship method of your order is accessible in your tracking email and on the tracking page.
Scheduled Freight Partner Tracking:
Tracking number begins with XYX.
A delivery appointment is required for Scheduled Freight Delivery via XPO Logistics. We encourage you to opt-in to order updates via SMS to stay fully informed on shipping and delivery. You can do so by texting 'Deliver' to 97656.
Tracking number contains twelve digits with no letters.
Tracking number begins with ‘1Z’.
What is the shipping and delivery timeline?
In stock orders are immediately transferred to our warehouse for processing and once your order is ready to ship, you will receive your tracking details via email.
The estimated delivery timeline will be noted under the "Add to Cart" button on the product page as well as in your confirmation email.
Deliveries via our Scheduled Freight Partner:
- • Once your order has shipped via our Scheduled Freight Partner, XPO Logistics, you’ll receive a call within 2 - 5 weeks to schedule your delivery. Expect tracking information via email.
- • We encourage you to opt-in to order updates via SMS to stay fully informed on shipping and delivery. You can do so by texting 'Deliver' to 97656.
Due to the developing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are experiencing longer than usual transit times. During this time, once shipped your items should be available for scheduled delivery to your home within 2 - 5 weeks. Once your order reaches the local hub, you will be contacted by our freight partner to schedule delivery to your address within 3 business days.
Deliveries via FedEx/UPS Ground:
Once your order has shipped, delivery generally will occur within 2-9 business days. Expect tracking information via email. No signature required for delivery.
- • If your order is shipping Fedex or UPS, packages on your order may arrive on separate delivery days. Unfortunately, this is out of our control. You can refer to your tracking for the most up to date delivery estimate for each package.
How do I schedule my freight delivery?
Scheduled Freight Delivery:
You'll be contacted via phone by our Scheduled Freight Partner, XPO Logistics, to schedule your delivery. They deliver Monday through Saturday between 7 am and 8:30 pm. They'll give you a call the night before your delivery day to assign you a 4-hour window. It is not possible to select a delivery time window, so please select a day you can be available anytime between 7am-8:30pm. On the day of delivery, our partner will contact you ~30 minutes before they will arrive at your home. To stay most up to date on your incoming freight order, you can opt into order updates via SMS by texting 'Deliver' to 97656.
FedEx/UPS Ground Delivery:
If your order ships via FedEx/UPS Ground, a scheduled delivery is not available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking details once the order has shipped.
Are there any specifics I should know about my Scheduled Freight Delivery?
• An adult must be present at the time of delivery and pets must be clear from the delivery area.
• Please provide a clear path, both indoors and outdoors, for the delivery team to ensure successful delivery (and assembly, if purchased).
• The delivery team is not able to assist in removing any furniture or complementary components from your room or home — they cannot disassemble and remove your old bed or mattress in order to assemble your new Floyd Bed.
• Assembly and packaging removal are only included with White Glove Assembly.