The Floyd Sectional: Our Commitment to You
About Your Sectional Experience.
We’re striving to do better on delivery.
To our customers,
We started Floyd 8 years ago to improve how people keep and enjoy furniture through better design. Since then, we’ve developed products for a wide range of needs across the home that we intend to stand behind for years to come.
Our team is doing everything possible to get orders out the door as quickly as possible, however material and labor shortages in the past year across the furniture industry, paired with high demand for Floyd, has resulted in a delivery experience and support that doesn’t always uphold our mission. Some errors have been our own making, including a site labeling issue early on that led us to pause production to ensure accurate orders for Sectional Sofas.
We’ve been listening and working to ensure we get product to you on time, with better communication. It is our top priority at Floyd. Here are some of the steps we’ve already taken, as well as areas we’re working to improve:
• Adding production capacity: We build most of our products in the US. We’ve worked closely with several key suppliers to add additional shifts and improve production output. We doubled production capacity for the Sectional starting this month.
• Investing in inventory: While we lean heavily on great suppliers to produce each order once it’s placed, we are investing in inventory to ensure the fastest possible delivery and remain in stock during material shortages and delays.
• Expanding communication channels: We also plan to add more ways for you to reach us, and will be introducing new channels for direct communication with our customer support team later this year.
• Growing the Customer Support team: In the last 6 months, we’ve doubled the size of our Customer Support team & we are actively working towards responding to email inquiries within 4 business hours.
• Improving onsite communication: We are making necessary improvements to ensure we’re clearly and accurately communicating the delivery timeline throughout the customer journey - before and after purchase.
Our suppliers and delivery partners continue to work hard to fulfill your order, while ensuring safety protocols are in place as we navigate through the ongoing COVID health crisis.
Our ultimate goal is to deliver you a quality product that you love and have for many, many years to come.
Thank you for your patience, support, and belief that furniture can be better.
Kyle Hoff and Alex O’Dell, Co-Founders of Floyd
— Last Updated: Monday, 8/23
If you placed your order before 6/22/21
We recently identified (and have since resolved) a site issue associated with the orientation of our Sectional Units. As a result, you may have noticed that the Sectional photos on our site have been updated since you ordered.
Rest assured, your Sectional will arrive as you intended and not as it currently appears onsite.
If your order was impacted by this issue, you should have received an update via email from our team.
However, if you placed your order before 6/22 and haven’t received communication, please let us know! Or if you have any questions, concerns or feedback about your experience, we want to put you in touch with our CX Team asap!